Friday, August 24, 2007

NewTeeVee Pier Screening Event - Citizen News

The fourth Pier Screening event is coming up next week on Wednesday, August 29th. We will be back outside on the actual pier in all of its picturesque splendor and heat lamp warmth. This month's theme of "citizen news" really excites me and we've gotten some excellent entries. We have the Wall Street Journal tech columnist Kara Swisher, the documentary filmmaker of 24 Hours on Craigslist Ferris Gibson, and citizen media guru JD Lasica on our esteemed panel of judges.



Go check out the entrants at our screenings site and start using the 1-to-5 star rating system to vote for your favorites. If you'd like to attend the event just R.S.V.P. on our EventBrite page. We're also planning on streaming this event live online again with Veodia, so you can watch it here next week.

1 comment:

adam said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is