Friday, August 10, 2007



I've wound around in New York's Strand. I've explored the color-coded stacks of Portland's Powell's. I've paid homage to Ferlinghetti and Ginsberg's ever challenging City Lights. But only in San Francisco's Green Apple Books did I find this shelf.

Beyond preparing the city of San Francisco for the rising of the undead, Green Apple has many other attributes that make it my literary purveyor of choice.
  • The newly released books have hand written recommendations and reviews.
  • I managed to snag a copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows without having a ne'er do well spoil the mediocrity.
  • Oh, and one of the cashiers is really hot.

1 comment:

Seigs said...

blah blah blah California is the best blah blah blah California is awesome...

You've been infected with the West Coast Curse!